Friday, August 26, 2011

{Friday Finds} A Week of Firsts & Weekly Round Up

<span class=

I have been absent on the blog this week and I apologize! It's been an exciting week around here! My oldest started Pre-K which means he will go to school every day. This has been an adjustment for all of us, but so exciting at the same time. My baby is growing up too fast. Here he is on his first day. He was VERY excited. Another first is that both boys started at a NEW school and we could not be more thrilled!

{PS - a few minutes before we left and before this picture was taken, Nick tripped and cut the top of his eye pretty bad. Story of our lives!}

<span class=

Here is sweet Conrad with his big brother about to head to school as well.

Weekly Roundup

Oh how I love Burlap! Always have and always will. I used it at our rehearsal dinner almost 7 years ago and I find a way to sneak it into 1 or 2 of my parties each year! I got a little excited when I saw the Burlap Trend post on HGTV which was written by sweet Kim of The TomKat Studio.

Kori Clark from Paper & Pigtails might be one of the sweets and most genuine bloggers around! Did you see the pink flower party she hosted for her daughter, Charlotte?! You do not want to miss this one!

Chris from Celebrations at Home debuted the how to on the pom pom piñata Kori created for the above party. I have to try this one day!

The Wonderlandia event, hosted by Jenn of HWTm, sounded amazing! Did you see the different tables that were created for the event?! You can see them here, here, here , here & here! AMAZING vendors designed the tables!


3 comments:

A Blissful Nest said...

Oh so cute! I can't wait for Lauren to officially start school in a few weeks. I love the sign. I may have to start that in our family. Hugs to you all!

Lili said...

precious boys! have a great wknd christi!

leslie said...

such cute boys! and i love the sign - great idea.

Post a Comment