Tuesday, March 30, 2010

life is SWEET, so eat lots of TREATS

For those of you who read my blog often, know that I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. So, please let me introduce you to my two newest obsessions!

Cake balls by Patty Cakes are heaven in a small ball. They are delicious and mouth watering! The company is based in Dallas, but you can order them online and have them shipped anywhere! Trust me, you definitely want to try these out. I have many more flavors left to try, but so far, my favorites are the strawberry and classic vanilla.

I was just introduced to Sue B Sweets yesterday at my youngest son's playgroup. Let's just say I ate poor Conrad's cookie and a few Easter bunnies after that. Sue B Sweets is located in Corpus Christi, but again, she will ship anywhere. Her prices are great as well! There is some special ingredient in these divine cookies. Amaretto maybe?? Check out her Facebook page to see her numerous designs.


8 comments:

Sandi said...

wow, those cookies are cute! so much detail!

H is for Hillman said...

Yum, has she considered doing a giveaway on your blog for those cookies? YUM!!!!!

Shawna said...

so cute....I have a sweet tooth issue too!
http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

benandnaomi said...

She's one talented lady. They ARE yummy. Delicious, and cookies are like little works of art!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Oh man, I wish I would have known about this earlier they would have been ordered for this weekends party. They look so yummy. I can't wait to taste both items.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhh this looks yums!!! i started baking more lately... perfecting the cake pops! check out my blog i just posted pics on it!

http://anhesty.blogspot.com

amy & lisa said...

Oh yummy!!! I am right beside you with the sweet tooth, although I've been sweet free for about 30 days now.
These are making me want chocolate though!!

Unknown said...

I just picked up my Easter cookies from Sue B Sweets and they not only look cute but taste amazing! I just hope they can make it 'till Easter.

Post a Comment