Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!



This year, we decided to send out Thanksgiving cards instead of Christmas cards. We have lots of celebrations coming up in December and January, so I did not want to overload our friends and family with mail!

Please excuse my TERRIBLE scanning job!! I am so happy with how the cards turned out...although you can't tell here. I love the mustard yellow and grey color combination. It feels like fall and gives me warm fuzzies. =)

I'm not sure if I will be able to write a post (besides the giveaway winner) until after the holiday, so please let me wish everyone a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!

Remember to enter the giveaway! The contest ends tomorrow night!

Photography and card designed by Candid Chic Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment