Saturday, August 29, 2009

Favorite Party Planning Books

I have LOTS of real parties to share with you this week! Coming up -- the clothing swap, an airplane birthday, a "tiny" party and an Elmo party done right. But for now, I wanted to share with you my favorite go-to party planning books. I have a big collection, but these are my favorites which are filled with lots of great details.

* David Tutera's books are filled with great party tips -- Big Birthdays, America Entertains, The Party Planner
* Celebrations by Real Simple magazine
* Harrison & Shriftman is a PR firm out of New York and LA. The two founders have published two great party books which I love -- Party Confidential and Fete Accompli



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love David Tutera! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful books!

Unknown said...

I'll have to add these to my resource wish list (and check the library!). Thanks for the ideas!

Also, I know you're always on the lookout for party ideas- we had a cocktails & mocktails drink competition last weekend that was superfun. :) More details are up on the blog.

5th Belle Avenue said...

Thanks for sharing! I definitely want to check these out!

denise @ little ant design said...

Have them all and love them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I just linked to your blog from Party Perfect! Too cute.
I have a list of books on my amazon wish list and when they get down to a good used price I buy them, some times two to have as a hostess gift!

Post a Comment